Congratulations to the fantastic cast and crew on the Critics’ Choice Nominations for three of our films this year!
- BEST ACTOR: Jake Gyllenhaal, Stronger
- BEST YOUNG ACTOR/ACTRESS: Jacob Tremblay, Wonder
- BEST ADAPTED SCREENPLAY – Jack Thorne, Steve Conrad, Stephen Chbosky, Wonder
- BEST HAIR AND MAKEUP – Wonder & Beauty and the Beast
- BEST PRODUCTION DESIGN: Sarah Greenwood, Katie Spencer – Beauty and the Beast
- BEST COSTUME DESIGN: Jacqueline Durran – Beauty and the Beast
- BEST SONG – “Evermore”, Beauty and the Beast
Mandeville’s Todd Lieberman and David Hoberman named on The Hollywood Reporter’s list of “The 30 Most Powerful Producers in Hollywood“
The Most Influential Movie Company You’ve Never Heard Of (Washington Post)
Some background on how Beauty and the Beast got made (thanks Variety!) Photo credit: Dan Doperalski for Variety
Film & TV
Swan Lake Movie Project
Felicity Jones’ Swan Lake Movie Project Lands at Universal, produced by Mandeville Films.
Mandeville producing story of a Los Angeles weatherman who returns to his hometown to host a midnight horror show. More here
New Musical Series (ABC)
‘Harmony’ Drama From ‘The Fosters’ Creators, ‘Pippin’ Composer & Mandeville TV Gets Production Commitment At ABC. More here.
A Tale of Two Cities
‘A Tale of Two Cities’ Series Adaptation in Development at ABC produced by Mandeville More here
Amazon Studios Takes Flight With Hot Package ‘The Aeronauts’, produced by Mandeville Films More here
New Netflix Series
‘Fauda’ Creators Set Pair of TV Shows at Netflix, executive produced by Mandeville Films More here